For complete list of rules, please click here for the 2020 AAU
Boys Basketball Handbook.
The official rules will be the National Federation High School (NFHS) rules for the current year, except where modified by the AAU Boys’ Basketball Rule Book.
a. 1. Players’ jerseys must have numbers on both the front and back.
2. Numbers can be 0, 00-99.
3. Minimum size of numbers shall be 2″ on the front and 4″ on the back.
4. Teams competing in National Championship tournaments must have Light and Dark jerseys.
5. Home wears Light jerseys and Visitor wears Dark jerseys.
6. The top/left team on the schedule shall be the home team and sit on the scorekeepers’ left.
7. The bottom/right team on the schedule shall be the visiting team and sit on the scorekeepers’ right.
8. Violations of Section G shall be penalized by a two (2) shot administrative technical foul for each illegal jersey. The penalty will be assessed at the time the player with the illegal jersey enters the game.